This flue kit differs from the the other shepherd’s hut flue kit because this one has black powder coated twin wall and exterior elements which makes it look more traditional
This flue kit is a combination of single skin and double skin flue pipe. It incorporates a roof flashing which is designed especially for the corrugated profile as it has a flexible edge. The roof flashing comes with a fixing kit. The nontraditional finish of the terracotta colour can be changed by painting or by the addition of the aluminium storm collar. The larger hole inside the hut is finished with an internal trim plate. The single skin pipe attaches to the 500mm length of double skin flue via the single to double adaptor. The rain cap will sit on top of the 500mm length externally.
The full flue kit comprises the following components.
- 1000 mm length single skin flue pipe black with door.
- 500 mm length single skin flue pipe black
- Joint clip
- Single wall to twin wall flue adaptor
- Trim plate – 30 degree pitch
- Support bracket
- 500 mm twin wall flue pipe in black
- 300 mm twin wall flue length in black
- Rain cap in black
- Silicone boot roof flashing
- Flashing fixing kit
- Storm collar in black
If you want to liberate the full extent of the cooking area on top of your stove then include the rear exit kit (90 T & cap+clip)