The Hobbit Stove & The Hobbit SE:
- Nominal output of 4.1kW. Lowest tested output 3kW, highest tested output 5.6kW.
- 81.4% efficient. Energy efficiency class A.
- Solid cast iron construction – more durable than steel and radiates heat for much longer.
- Multi-fuel capability – perfect for burning wood, coal, smokeless fuel and compressed sawdust briquettes. You can also burn anthracite, but this will wear down the consumable parts much quicker. NOT suitable for burning pellets or peat.
- 3 different air intakes for maximum efficiency and controllability.
- Customisable – our small wood burning stoves can be customised with your own choice of colours and a wide variety of extra options.
- Hand-finished, fettled and inspected in Devon. Independently tested by Kiwa.
- We have a vast network of stockists and installers across the UK to assist you. Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a distributor.
Perfect for a variety of small spaces…
- Originally designed to fit small Victorian fireplaces – enables you to retain the period features of your fireplace without the need for costly and time-consuming renovation work.
- Can be fitted with a direct air intake for tiny homes and other small, well-insulated spaces.
- Our stove enclosure is perfect for yurts and tents.
- Brass gallery rail or silver gallery rail for boats.
- View our case studies and our excellent customer reviews to see where else the stove can be installed.
- Our small wood burning stoves can be used to boil water for a hot drink, or for cooking on your stovetop with our stainless steel cooktop or our extended hotplate.
- Our small wood burning stoves can be fitted with a side boiler to power a hot water system, such as taps, radiators or a non-pressurised shower. See here for an example.
- Full dimensions – 465mm high, 302mm wide, 355mm deep. Both stoves weigh 47kg each.
- Outlet – 100mm/4″ collar. Top or rear exit.
- Size of glass window – 180mm x 155mm.
- Max log size – 200mm/8″.
- Distances you will need to comply with.
- All drawings and technical information are available in our help section.