Garden Room Flue Kit 1
This kit contains all of the components that you will need to install your small stove in a garden room with a ceiling height of up to 2 metres. This installation kit includes the following components:
- 1x 1000mm of single wall flue pipe (black finish 100mm/4″ internal diameter)
- 1x 500mm of single wall flue pipe (black finish 100mm/4″ internal diameter)
- 1x Joint clip (to suit 100mm/4″ internal diameter SW flue)
- 1x 1000mm of twin wall flue pipe (125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x Adaptor – single wall to twin wall flue (100mm/4″ internal diameter to 125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x Trim plate
- 1x Support band
- 1x Roof plate for a 0-30 degree pitch roof
- 1x Storm collar (to suit 125mm/5″ internal diameter flue)
- 1x Rain cap cowl (125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x Cartridge of fire cement
- 1x Cartridge of heatproof silicone sealant
Our small stove has a 4” outlet, and we use 4”/100mm diameter single wall flue. If you would like a flue kit with a 5″/125mm sizing, then please specify this in the order note.
Please note that our stove is not included with this installation kit.
The flue parts in this garden room flue kit have been designed to exit straight up through the roof of your garden room, which is the most straightforward and affordable way to install our tiny stove in your small space. By installing your stove with this garden room flue kit, you will also benefit from the extra heat that will be radiated from your single wall flue pipes.
If you’re looking to get stuck into some wood-fired stovetop cooking then it’s worth contacting us to help you configure your flue kit with our rear exit kit. This liberates the entirety of your stovetop, which gives you more space for you to use a kettle or any pans with your small stove. You can also add a stainless steel cooktop option to your Hobbit stove, which allows you to cook at a range of temperatures on your stovetop. This additional stove option also helps to prevent any abrasion to your stovetop which can be caused by your pans and it’s also removable, which makes it quick and easy to clean.
Do I need an AD cowl?
If your garden room is surrounded by trees or other buildings, then there might not be a consistent flow of air across the top of your flue. On stormy days you might experience down draught problems, where the flue draw momentarily stops. This can potentially lead to smoke being blown back into the stove. To eliminate this, the rain cap which is included in this flue kit can be swapped for an anti-down draught cowl.
Don’t forget to also check out our case studies page to see how other people have incorporated our small stove into the design of their garden room!