Mobile Home Flue Kit 2
This flue kit has all of the components that you will need to install your small stove in a mobile home. This installation kit includes the following components:
- 1x 90 degree T and cap in single wall flue pipe (black finish 100mm/4″ internal diameter)
- 1x 1000mm of single wall flue pipe (black finish 100mm/4″ internal diameter)
- 2x Joint clip (to suit 100mm/4″ internal diameter SW flue)
- 1x Adaptor – single wall to twin wall flue (100mm/4″ internal diameter to 125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1 x Flat trim plate
- 1x 1000mm of twin wall flue pipe (125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x 500mm of twin wall flue pipe (125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x Wall band (to suit 125mm/5″ internal diameter TW flue)
- 1x Silicone boot flashing and fixing kit
- 1x Storm collar (to suit 125mm/5″ internal diameter TW flue)
- 1x Rain cap cowl (125mm/5″ internal diameter)
- 1x Cartridge of fire cement
- 1x Cartridge of heatproof silicone sealant
Our small stove has a 4” outlet, and we use 4”/100mm diameter single wall flue. If you would like a flue kit with a 5″/125mm sizing, then please specify this in the order note.
Please note that our stove is not included with this installation kit, and the black twin wall version of this flue kit does include a rear exit even though this is not shown in the diagram.
This installation kit has been designed for a non-domestic setting. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
Please note that any new orders for flue parts could take up to 10 working days to be delivered. If you need flue parts before this, then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss availability.
In contrast to our first flue kit, this mobile home flue kit exits from the back of our small stove with the use of our rear exit kit. This liberates the entirety of your stovetop, which gives you more space for you to use a kettle or any pans on the top of your small stove. You can also add a stainless steel cooktop option to your Hobbit stove, which allows you to cook at a range of temperatures on your stovetop. This additional stove option also helps to prevent any abrasion to your stovetop which can be caused by your pans, and it’s also removable, which makes it quick and easy to clean.
By installing your stove with this mobile home flue kit, you will also benefit from the extra heat that will be radiated from your single wall flue pipes.
Do I need an AD cowl?
If your mobile home is surrounded by trees or other buildings, then there might not be a consistent flow of air across the top of your flue. On stormy days you might experience down draught problems, where the flue draw momentarily stops. This can potentially lead to smoke being blown back into the stove. To eliminate this, the rain cap which is included in this flue kit can be swapped for an anti-down draught cowl.
Don’t forget to also check out our case studies page to see how other people have incorporated our small stove into the design of their mobile home!